The general aims of the Association are:
- To contribute to the general promotion of the legacy of the theatrical pioneer Stephen Joseph, without restriction to race, age, gender or religion.
- To re-evaluate Stephen Joseph’s pioneering work and his contribution to theatre in all its forms, leading to the centenary of his birth in 2021.
- To organise and engage in artistic and creative performances, programmes and events that furthers these aims.
- To undertake research and publication of material, in whatever form, that furthers these aims.
- To contribute to and maintain the www.stephenjosephassociation.org website.
- To apply for grants and raise funds as deemed necessary to pursue these aims.
- To work with and assist other groups with similar aims.
Please consider joining us and help to shape initiatives and projects that further these aims